By accessing or using an Elevatyr Site, Application, or other product, you consent to this Policy and to the collection and use of your Personal Information, as outlined in this Policy. This Policy is part of our Terms of Service and all capitalized terms used but not defined in this Policy have the meaning given to them in the Terms of Service or in any additional terms and conditions, policies, agreements and disclosures to which you have agreed (collectively, the “Agreement”).
This Policy applies to prospective, current and former Elevatyr clients and any other users of any Elevatyr Site. The term “Personal Information” refers to non-public information that personally relates to or identifies you as an individual or entity.
Please note that, in the event of a change in policy, a revised Policy will promptly be posted to the Elevatyr Site. You agree to accept posting of a revised Policy electronically on the Elevatyr Site as actual notice to you. Any dispute over our Policy is subject to this notice.
Information We Collect
You may visit an Elevatyr Site without providing any Personal Information about yourself. You may choose to voluntarily provide us with Personal Information if, for example, you subscribe to our publications or mailing lists, or otherwise participate in our on-line activities. Personal Information provided voluntarily through an Elevatyr Site may be used to help us tailor our website, publications, and services to our user’s and client’s needs.
If you visit an Elevatyr Site without revealing any Personal Information, our servers still collect information about your internet browsing activity on the Elevatyr Site, and other information such as your internet protocol (“IP”) address, browser type and platform, length of visit, button clicks, page views, and information about the link, if any, that brought you to the Elevatyr Site. This information is collected anonymously and is used by Elevatyr to better understand a user’s experience and to improve Elevatyr Sites.
Elevatyr collects information about your transactions and activity, in addition to other internet browsing data. The information we collect and maintain about you is provided during the course of your entering into a relationship with Elevatyr to provide certain Services. This Personal Information, not available publicly, comes from information you provide to us when you fill out documents, complete a form or make a request for Services, including and not limited to your name, address, birthdate, age, Social Security number and/or taxpayer identification number, investment objectives, investment experience, assets and liabilities and/or income details and confidential documentation used to verify those details, telephone number, e-mail address and similar information.
How We Use Information We Collect
The information we collect, including any Personal Information we may collect, and the practices described herein are conducted in an effort to provide you with the best experience possible with Elevatyr. This information may be used to verify your identity and to fulfill applicable legal and regulatory requirements. Where applicable, the information we collect is also used to provide services to you, transact business with you, and communicate with you. From time to time, we may request additional information to help us further assess your needs and preferences.
Elevetyr may also use your information to select you for certain marketing offers. Elevatyr may use your personal information both to select you for an offer and to communicate that offer to you. If you do not wish to received these communications, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will remove you from future marketing communications.
How We Protect Your Information
We limit access to the Personal Information you provide us to those employees of Elevatyr or employees of Elevatyr’s third party service providers who need access to that information in order to provide you with services through the Elevatyr Sites. In keeping with industry standards and practices, we maintain appropriate physical, electronic and procedural safeguards, and controls designed to protect your Personal Information.
We have invested in software, systems and procedures aimed at offering you a safe and secure environment and protecting your Personal Information. While no security system is absolutely impenetrable, we plan to review, refine and upgrade our security technology as new tools become available. Accordingly, we do not guarantee the security of the information you provide to us.
We have security standards and procedures in place designed to prevent unauthorized access to your Personal Information. A key part of this process helps ensure that the Personal Information we have about you is accurate and up-to-date. If you ever discover inaccuracies in our data or if your Personal Information changes, we urge you to notify us immediately. We only use your Personal Information as appropriate to provide you with quality services and to ensure security.
We are just as committed to protecting the privacy of our former clients as we are our current clients. If you choose to become an inactive client, your Personal Information will continue to be protected by the privacy policies and principles described in the then-current version of this Policy. Should you redeem or otherwise dispose of your investments with us, Elevatyr will retain your information for regulatory compliance, internal record-keeping and other legal purposes, if necessary.
Sharing Your Information with Unaffiliated Third Parties
To protect your privacy, we limit the sharing of your Personal Information outside of Elevatyr. We conduct our business with great respect for the confidential nature of the information being provided. We will not share Personal Information about you except as outlined below:
- To help us provide our services to you and/or to improve our services, we engage qualified and reputable third parties to help us to carry out certain functions such as account processing, client services and/or data collection relevant to our business. For example, in each case where you invest through a Elevatyr Site, we share your Personal Information with third party service providers in order to perform regulatory-required background checks, with certain technology providers to facilitate document execution, and with third parties that perform execution and clearing services on your behalf. Pursuant to our agreements with these service providers, their ability to use your Personal Information is specifically limited to the service being provided.
- As we develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event, Personal Information may be part of the transferred assets.
- Elevatyr may share information with our affiliates if the information is required to provide the services you request. An affiliate is a company that we own or control, or with which there is common ownership with us.
- Elevatyr also reserves the right to disclose your Personal Information where required by law to regulatory, law enforcement or other government authorities. We may also disclose your information as necessary to credit reporting or collection agencies, or when necessary to protect our rights or property.
Reviewing, Changing or Correcting Information
Third Party Sites
Privacy and the Internet
The following additional information will be of interest to you if you access an Elevatyr Site and/or one of its affiliates’ products or services through one or more of our websites:
- The Elevatyr Sites are built upon an infrastructure with multiple layers of protection, including physical security of our equipment to system intrusion detection capabilities. Within our sites, we use industry standard encryption technologies to help safeguard your information.
- Security is a cooperative effort between us and the users of the Elevatyr sites and products. Please remember that your user identification and password are personal to you and should not be made available to any other person. Also, you should discontinue their use and notify us if you have any reason to suspect that someone else may be using them.
- Web surfing data (e.g., information regarding which of our web pages you access, the frequency of such access, and your product and service preferences) may be collected by Elevatyr, or by our service providers. This may be accomplished by using cookies, Web beacons, page tags or similar tools that are set when you visit our website. Web surfing data and similar information may be shared internally within Elevatyr and used: for administrative purposes; to assess the usage, value and performance of our online products and services; to improve your experience with our websites; and as otherwise permitted by applicable law or regulation. If you are a Elevatyr client, this information helps us suggest products or service offerings that may be of interest to you. This information may be processed by us for the purposes described above, or on our behalf by our service providers, solely in accordance with our instructions.
Third Party Data Collection
We may authorize certain third parties to track usage and collect information about users and their activities on the Elevatyr Sites. By using an Elevatyr Site, you consent to such data collection.